1. How long does it take to complete an Initiation Report?
It usually takes 4 – 8 weeks to complete an Initiation Report. This report is usually 15 – 20 pages including complete 5-year forecasts of financial statements including IS, BS, CF, ratios, etc.
2. How frequently will the research reports be issued?
Every time your company reports earnings [quarterly or semi-annually] an Update Report will be issued. In addition, Update Reports will also be done on major corporate events, such as M&A, significant new orders/events, management change, etc.
3. Will Company Management have an opportunity to interact with our analyst who is following the company?
Yes, our in-house analysts will seek to interact with company management to best understand the company and its prospects. However, we do not seek nor will we ever act on non-public or inside information. In no way will an analyst be influenced by the company to write favorable reports about them, and the analyst will have full editorial control of the report.
4. Who will see these Research Reports?
All of our research reports are broadly disseminated globally on the leading investment information platforms including: Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, First Call, FactSet, I/B/E/S, etc. We also make an added effort to disseminate these reports globally to Fund Managers and Analysts who invest specifically in mid-cap companies. The reports will also be available on Evaluate’s own website. In addition, companies may choose to have the research report on their own website or as part of their ongoing shareholder communication.
5. Can fee-based research be objective?
If done right, a fee-based investment research report can be objective and independent.
Legitimate fee-based research firms have the following characteristics:
1. They provide analytical, not promotional services.
2. They are paid a set annual fee in cash, they do not accept any form of equity, which may cause conflicts of interest.
3. They provide full and clear disclosure of the relationship between the company and the research firm so investors can evaluate objectivity.
Fee based paid research that fairly describes both opportunities and inherent risks associated with a company can be useful and unbiased. Besides, most investors can quickly see through biased material. If a fee-based research provider is not objective, it risks losing credibility and reputation. And not just that, if research is perceived as promotional and biased, it will also negatively affect the credibility of the company being covered.
6. How long will Evaluate continue to do research on your company?
This will be the decision of your company and Evaluate. It is an ongoing relationship and we would seek to cover a company with a long-term perspective.
7. What is the Cancellation Policy?
The agreement can be cancelled with 30 days written notice, anytime after the first full year.
8. What are the Payment Terms?
The payment needs to be made upfront and can be made in quarterly or annual installments. We do offer significant discounts for a 2 or 3 year commitment. Kindly contact us for further details.